DeVilbiss Compact 1025 Oxygen Concentrator 10l/min, 93-95% Pure Oxygen. Made In USA
The DeVilbiss Compact Concentrator 10L provides optimal oxygen delivery for patients requiring 2 to 10 liters. The Compact 1025 is capable of delivering 87% to 96% of O2 purity. The unit is designed extra lightweight (weighing only 19kgs) and is one of the most compact oxygen concentrators currently on the market, capable of delivering high volume oxygen.
DeVilbiss Compact 1025 Oxygen Concentrator – 10 litres
This O2 device is fully compatible with volume nebulizers and high-pressure masks. It comes tried and tested to guarantee user safety and overall reliability, making it a top choice of patients looking to invest in a high-volume yet compact concentrator from a leading brand such as DeVilbiss. Built into the Compact 1025 is an oxygen sensor (DeVilbiss Oxygen Sensing Device – OSD) as well as easily accessible patient controls and bright LEDs that can be seen from a distance.
The DeVilbiss 1025 10 L compact is assembled in the USA.
- Delivers up to 96% of O2 purity from 2 to 10 litres per minute;
- User friendly patient controls and bright LEDs;
- Damage-protected cannula fitting and recessed humidifier nook;
- Assembled in the USA;
- Fully compatible with cylinder transfill systems;
- Lightweight at 19 kgs (42 lbs) – much smaller than competitive 10 liter concentrators;
- DeVilbiss Oxygen Sensing Device (OSD) monitors oxygen produced and ensures patient safety;
- Recessed humidifier nook prevents damage.
Related mask packs and accessories:
Drive DeVilbiss 1025 main unit
2 Filters (antibacterial + particulate filter)
AC mains power cable (IEC lead)
Quick start guide
|Oxygen flow||2 to 10 Litres Per Minute Continuous Flow 90% -3%/+6% Oxygen purity|
|Dimensions||H 24.5in (62.2cm) x W 13.4in (34cm) x D 12in (30.4cm)|
|Noise||57db(A) at 3LPM & 10 LPM|
|Power Consumption||670 watts at 2LPM|