DeVilbiss Compact 1025 Oxygen Concentrator 10l/min, 93-95% Pure Oxygen. Made In USA
The DeVilbiss Compact Concentrator 10L provides optimal oxygen delivery for patients requiring 2 to 10 liters. The Compact 1025 is capable of delivering 87% to 96% of O2 purity. The unit is designed extra lightweight (weighing only 19kgs) and is one of the most compact oxygen concentrators currently on the market, capable of delivering high volume oxygen.
Oxygen Concentration: 96%
Oxygen Flow Rate: 10 l / min.
DeVilbiss Compact 1025 Oxygen Concentrator – 10 litres
This O2 device is fully compatible with volume nebulizers and high-pressure masks. It comes tried and tested to guarantee user safety and overall reliability, making it a top choice of patients looking to invest in a high-volume yet compact concentrator from a leading brand such as DeVilbiss. Built into the Compact 1025 is an oxygen sensor (DeVilbiss Oxygen Sensing Device – OSD) as well as easily accessible patient controls and bright LEDs that can be seen from a distance.
The DeVilbiss 1025 10 L compact is assembled in the USA for the EU market.
- Delivers up to 96% of O2 purity from 2 to 10 litres per minute;
- User friendly patient controls and bright LEDs;
- Damage-protected cannula fitting and recessed humidifier nook;
- Assembled in the USA;
- Fully compatible with cylinder transfill systems;
- Lightweight at 19 kgs (42 lbs) – much smaller than competitive 10 liter concentrators;
- DeVilbiss Oxygen Sensing Device (OSD) monitors oxygen produced and ensures patient safety;
- Recessed humidifier nook prevents damage.
Related mask packs and accessories:
Drive DeVilbiss 1025 main unit
2 Filters (antibacterial + particulate filter)
AC mains power cable (IEC lead)
Quick start guide
|Oxygen flow||2 to 10 Litres Per Minute Continuous Flow 90% -3%/+6% Oxygen purity|
|Dimensions||H 24.5in (62.2cm) x W 13.4in (34cm) x D 12in (30.4cm)|
|Noise||57db(A) at 3LPM & 10 LPM|
|Power Consumption||670 watts at 2LPM|