HUM AERObag BB06 E
HUM AERObag BB06
- Flexibility: Adult (1500 ml);
- High grade of materials;
- Long lifespan;
- Operational even in toughest emergency conditions;
- Autoclavable up to 134 C° (manual resuscitator of silicone and polysulfone);
- Easy to disinfect and sterilize by gas (resuscitator of PVC and polycarbonate).
Reusable silicone – and single use PVC resuscitators for adults (1500 ml), children (450 ml) and infants (280ml) in transparent design.
High-quality raw material
• All parts latexfree;
• Disinfectable, autoclavable up to 134°C, gas sterilizable (silicone version);
• Robust: ready for use under toughest environmental conditions.
Hygienic and transparent
• Contamination easy to detect;
• Easy to clean.
High ease of use
• Comfortable „grip“ and safe hold;
• Rotatable patient connection;
• Pressure relief valve 60 mbar – adults (fig. 1) or 40 mbar – children and infants;
• Can be folded to save storage space.
• Connections according to ISO 5356;
• Masks, tubings and filters can be connected;
• Innovative All-In-One Intake-Valve (fig. 2);
Integrated Reservoir valve ➀;
• Oxygen gas inlet for 6 mm tubing ➁;
• Conic plug – 25.6 mm outer diameter /21.7 mm inner diameter:
– Direct connection for reservoir bag
– Connection of demand valves respectively bag-refill systems with 22 mm OD connector is possible by
means of a separate adapter ➂
Silicone Resuscitator (reusable / autoclavable)
Optional connection possibility for PEEP Valves with the help of an additional adapter/diverter (HBB05-DV).
AERObag® – Resuscitation Masks
Reusable silicone- and single use PVC resuscitation masks;
Transparent, anatomically shaped with excellent sealing at already low pressure.
Silicone (reusable / autoclavable)
• Mask with silicone cuff and a clear rigid shell of polysulfone;
• Sizes 3-5.
Full silicone (reusable / autoclavable)
• With integrated silicone cuff;
• Sizes 0-5.