ResFit CPAP Cleaner & Sanitizer (Ozone Disinfection)
ResFit is a CPAP Cleaner & Sanitizer (using Ozone to sanitize), designed for disinfection of CPAP / BIPAP devices and masks. One of the most popular active oxygen (ozone) sterilization devices, ResFit will get rid of bacteria, mold and viruses that accumulate in your sleep apnea machine.
What is ResFit?
ResFit is a CPAP Cleaner & Sanitizer (using Ozone to sanitize), designed for disinfection of CPAP / BIPAP devices and masks. One of the most popular active oxygen (ozone) sanitziers, ResFit will get rid of bacteria, mold and viruses that accumulate in your sleep apnea machine. This CPAP cleaner is extremely easy to use – simply connect the device to your CPAP or BIPAP device through its tube, and select one of the two operating modes – (1) Mode with a preset time of disinfection; or (2) Continuous mode. At the touch of a button, you activate the ResFit ozonator, which will take care of the rest!
– Included in the set is a CPAP bag for disinfection.
– Destroys 99% of various types of bacteria, molds and viruses that multiply in the device, mask, tube and humidifier.
– ResFit is compatible with all CPAP and BIPAP devices!
The device is highly recommended for CPAP / BIPAP users who want to keep their equipment clean and safe to use – without the risk of developing pathogens and viruses in the equipment, especially in times of pandemic.
How does the device for disinfecting sleep apnea equipment work?
MORE ABOUT THE OPERATING MODES
1. Preset time mode: the cycle of this mode lasts 36 minutes – the 1st minute the device is in standby mode and the fan is noiseless, then 30 minutes it supplies active oxygen, and in the remaining for 5 minutes the fan continues to rotate , but without the device producing ozone. After the cycle is completed, the indicator light signals the end of the disinfection procedure.
2. Continuous mode – this cycle starts immediately after starting ResFit and lasts as long as you want. To stop it, hold down the button for a few seconds until the indicator lights come on. Within 5 minutes, the fan will continue to rotate, but will not produce active oxygen. After their expiration, the procedure ends.
ResFit is also suitable for sterilization in your home
ResFit is also effective and suitable for sterilization in your home – place the device in the room you want to disinfect, set it to Preset Time and leave the room. After the cycle is over, ventilate the room well.
The whole disinfection process does not require water or other dry cleaning due to the effectiveness of the active oxygen.