ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet for Her
€ 930.00 (Free EU/UK Shipping)
The ResMed AirSense 10 Auto Set For her is a premium auto-adjusting pressure therapy device, specially designed with an algorithm for women’s breathing. The device automatically adjusts pressure levels to ensure the lowest pressure necessary for women’s needs. One of the most popular CPAP devices in the market, the AutoSet is a smart, self-adjusting machine of unrivaled quality and performance. AirSense 10 AutoSet will help you enjoy your CPAP therapy during each and every stage of your treatment.
ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet for Her – Auto CPAP device
ResMed’s AirSense 10 AutoSet for Her has been specially designed to make CPAP therapy for women easier and more comfortable. This premium auto CPAP comes with an elegant ivy leaf design, integrated high-class humidifier and heated tubing that eliminates rain out. The built-in wireless functionality of this powerful auto CPAP will help you stay always connected during your sleep apnea therapy.
Now your doctor can get constant access to your therapy data and utilize the remote access to your AutoSet’s settings, allowing them to monitor your progress and optimally adjust the device for your particular condition.
In addition to the built-in humidifier and cellular connectivity, the AirSense 10 CPAP also comes with an advanced event detection that sets a new standard in obstructive sleep apnea treatment. AutoSet For Her has become one of the most sought after CPAP devices in the market. Its popularity is due to its effectiveness and overall reliability, combined with a range of premium features for seamless self-adjusting and unrivaled performance.
The ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet for Her is engineered to deliver personalized pressure for female patients at the lowest possible level.
- Integrated Humidification: the device comes with a built-in humidifier although the model can be used without it. Thanks to the Climate Control’s advanced auto function, you simply attach the ClimateLineAir heated tube and you are ready to go.
- AirSense wireless technology: enables you to opt-in to connect your device to ResMed’s new securely hosted cloud-based system, called AirView™.
- Airview connectivity: offers instant supply of information to your care provider, including hours of use and patient status overnight. Your doctor can now seamlessly review your therapy data, check if your device is working properly and remotely adjust your device settings for optimal treatment.
- Intelligent detection: the patented AutoRamp™ feature allows for sleep onset detection and immediate delivery of optimized pressure throughout the night. The pressure is adjusted for the period of falling asleep after which it gradually increases to the prescribed level.
- Advanced event detection: the AirSense 10 AutoSet For Her is capable of differentiating between obstructive and central apneas so that you can rest assured that you are always receiving the right therapy.
- Easy-Breathe motor: incorporated into the base of the machine for a quiet experience, the innovative design of the Easy-Breathe motor features foam and isolating materials in order to produce minimal turbulence and better performance. The motor effectively eliminates the noise radiated into the room.
- Easy-to-read forward-facing design: the AirSense 10 features user-friendly controls, LCD screen and intuitive interface that make it easy to navigate menus and customize the settings for ultimate comfort. The SmartStart allows you to start sleep apnea therapy once you breathe into your mask.
- Expiratory pressure relief (EPR): the EPR feature is designed to maintain optimal treatment for female patients during inhalation while reducing pressure during exhalation. The EPR enhances comfort during CPAP therapy by decreasing the pressure when you exhale on a breath-by-breath basis.
The new standard in CPAP treatment and efficiency!
With the ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet you will never encounter any sleep difficulties during your sleep apnea treatment course. Thanks to the high pressure air coming through the mask, this premium device provides a gentle air pressure through your mask (be it nasal or full-face mask) until you fall asleep (AutoRamp feature). AutoRamp is easily adjustable to help you fall asleep just when you want to. After the pre-adjusted period runs out, AutoSet will begin to increase the pressure to reach the optimal pressure levels for your treatment.
The AutoSet’s built-in wireless connectivity allows you to connect your CPAP to ResMed’s new securely hosted cloud-based system, AirView™. Then your doctor or healthcare provider can securely review your therapy data and re-adjust your device settings if needed. He or she can also see if your device is working properly and resolve any issues to make sure you get the right treatment without complications or delay.
Integrated ambient light sensor
Analyses and auto adjusts the brightness of the LCD screen as the light in your room alters. This way ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet’s screen will not disrupt you or your bed partner if you need to get up during the night.
Simple and intuitive user interface
Provides feedback on your therapy every morning and it is easy for you to change comfort settings.
Consistent humidification is guaranteed throughout the night with the optional integrated HumidAir™ humidifier and advanced HumidAir technology.
The product includes:
- ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet CPAP device
- SD Card
- Transport bag
2 year warranty
As a licensed ResMed dealer, we provide standard and automatic CPAP machines and masks to our customers in Europe. Check out Resmed’s standard and automatic CPAP devices and find the best solution for your specific needs and therapy!
|SKU / Product code range||37209|
|Built-In HumidAir Heated Humidifier||Yes|
|Power Supply and Cord||Yes|
|Standard Filter Installed||Yes|
|SD Card||Inserted in Machine|
|Automatic Start/Stop function||Yes|
|DC output||24V 3.75A|
|Power consumption||53W (57VA)|
|Maximum power consumption||104W (108VA)|
|Operating temperature range||+5°C to +35°C|
|Integrated pressure sensor||External (-5 to +45 cm H2O)|
|Oxygen flow sensor||Internal (-70 to +180 L/min)|
|IEC 60601-1:2005 class||Yes|
|Class II, BF, Ingress protection IP22||Yes|
Q. Is the the ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet “For Her” a lesser model than the standard model?
A. No, the only difference between the “For Her” device and the standard one is that the former is intelligently optimized with an algorithm suited for women’s needs during sleep apnea treatment. Apart from that, the other visible difference is in the elegant ivy-themed design of the women’s device.
Q. Is ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet compatible with any ResMed mask?
A. Yes. Any ResMed CPAP will fit the ResMed AirSense 10. Be sure to choose the right size mask in order to ensure your comfort and leak-free sleep apnea treatment using AirSense 10 AutoSet (or any other CPAP device for that matter).
Q. Does AirSense 10 AutoSet come with built-in wireless connectivity for use with myAir?
Q. Does the package include a travel carry case?
Q. Is ResMed AirSense CPAP noisy?
A. Yes. This CPAP model is specifically engineered to provide noise-free operation while you sleep. The noise level is 26dB, which very low.