1. The consumer is entitled, without due damages or penalty and without giving any reason, to return the goods purchased from the Internet store. Under the Electronic Commerce Act and the Consumer Protection Act, the User will be refunded the full amount paid. Return is subject to the following conditions:
– the request for return of the goods has been filed in writing by email to [email protected], not later than 14 days after receipt of the goods by the User or by a person specified by him. In case of dispute, the date of acceptance is established by a delivery receipt or receipt from the courier who made the delivery. Return requests are submitted in free text or through the Right of withdrawal form.
– the goods are in good commercial form – original packaging, with original labels, accompanied by the original documents issued by Medsol – invoice (if issued), cash receipt, guarantee and other documents, if provided for delivery.
2. The user shall send or hand over the goods back to Medsol without unreasonable delay and no later than 14 days from the date on which the request for return was made.
3. The consumer shall be liable for the reduced value of the goods caused by their testing, which is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and good functioning of the products.
4. The consumer shall owe the direct costs, including courier charges and the return of the goods, according to the tariff of courier company or other courier company chosen.
5. The right of withdrawal and return of the goods does not apply in the following cases:
– Special orders – Products ordered and made specifically for customers or tailored to their individual requirements.
– Sterile and Hygiene Products and consumables, which are factory-sealed, including but not limited to: CPAP masks.
6. Medsol reserves the right not to refund the amount paid by the User in case of violation of one or more conditions for return of goods.
7. Medsol shall reimburse all sums received by the User, including delivery costs, within 14 days from the date on which the User’s decision to withdraw from the Contract was notified. The amounts received shall be refunded by the same means of payment used by the user in the initial transaction, unless the User has expressly agreed to use another means of payment.
(8) Medsol shall not be obliged to reimburse the additional costs of delivering the goods when the User has explicitly chosen a way of delivering the goods other than the cheapest type of standard delivery offered by the Medsol.
(9) Medsol provides the Users with detailed Information on exercising the right of withdrawal, which is Appendix № 1 to the General Conditions.
APPENDIX № 1
INFORMATION ON THE APPLICATION OF THE USER’S RIGHT OF DISCLAIMER
Standard denial guidelines.
Right of withdrawal from the contract at a distance or off-premises.
You have the right to withdraw from this contract, without giving any reasons, within 14 days.
The withdrawal period is 14 days from the date on which you or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you have taken possession of the goods.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must contact us at www.cpapeuropa.com or cancel the contract with an unambiguous application. You can use the standard denial form attached, but this is not required.
You can also fill in and submit electronically the standard denial form or other unambiguous request for denial on our website at [email protected] If you use this option, we will immediately send you a confirmation receipt of the refusal on a durable medium (e-mail, for example).
In order to comply with the withdrawal period, it is expected to send your notice on the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiration of the withdrawal period.
Effect of Refusal
If you opt out of this agreement, we will refund all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (excluding additional costs associated with a delivery method you choose, other than the cheapest standard delivery method, provided without undue delay, and in any case not later than 14 days from the date you inform us of your decision to renounce this Agreement.
We will perform the refund using the same payment you used in your initial transaction unless you explicitly agree otherwise; in any case, this refund will not be associated with any costs for you.
We have the right to postpone reimbursement until the goods are returned or until you provide evidence that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier event.
You have to bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
Costs are expected to not exceed approximately the delivery amount or standard courier service.
You are only responsible for reducing the value of the goods as a result of testing them other than what is necessary to establish their nature, characteristics and good functioning.