ResMed AirCurve 10 VAuto BiLevel Device
ResMed AirCurve 10 VAuto BiLevel Machine
The AirCurve 10 is a premium auto-adjusting BiPAP machine designed for ultimate patient comfort. Combining the best features of ResMed’s advanced algorithms — AutoSet and EasyBreathe — Aircurve 10 VAuto is one of the best Bilevel devices to treat sleep apnea with. If you are looking for optimized pressure support to keep your airways open, AirCurve 10 is the best choice.
The AirCurve 10 VAuto delivers unmatched comfort and customisation for sleep apnea therapy. Thanks to its state-of-the-art technology, the AirCurve 10 ensures natural and comfortable therapy for easier and more efficient treatment. Thanks to ResMed’s patented Easy Breathe technology and the power of the AutoSet algorithm, the new AirCurve 10 VAuto guarantees unmatched efficiency with patients with obstructive sleep apnea.
- Adjusts the baseline pressure to keep the airway open;
- Maintains fixed pressure support;
- Ensures the lowest pressure necessary;
- Integrated humidifier;
- Built-in wireless communications;
- Features the comfort of both the proven AutoSet;
- Advanced algorithm with Easy-Breathe waveform;
- Optimizes to treat obstructive sleep apnea (OSA);
- Greater pressure support compared to competitive devices.
ResMed’s Easy-Breathe pressure waveform mimics the wave shape of normal breathing while replicating it for your breathing comfort.
The AirCurve 10 BiLevel device comes with the new HumidAir™ heated humidifier in one easy-to-use system. When used with the ClimateLineAir heated tube, the AirCurve 10 automatically delivers the best possible temperature and humidity for your therapy experience.
- Continuous leak management for constant delivery of optimal therapy pressure, simultaneously maintaining patient-device synchrony;
- Fully compatible with up to 15 L/min of supplemental oxygen in S and CPAP mode and 4 L/min in VAuto mode;
- Consistent humidification throughout the night. Built-n HumidAir™ humidifier and optional ClimateLineAir™ heated tube with Climate Control technology deliver the best combination of comfort and efficiency;
- Quiet operation for a peaceful, vibration-free environment for you and your bed partner, thanks to Easy-Breathe motor;
- Integrated ambient light sensor auto-adjusts to the brightness of your room. This way the back screen light won’t disrupt your bed partner if you need to get up during the night as the light turns off automatically allowing you to go back to sleep without disturbance.
2-Year Manufacturers Warranty.
|CPAP (continuous positive Airway pressure)||Yes|
|Vsync leak management||Yes|
|Trigger and Cycle||No|
|Climate Control Auto||Yes|
|Vsync leak management||Yes|
|Built-in wireless connectivity||Yes|
|Pressure Range||3 to 25 cm H2O|
|Ramp Time||0 to 30 min. (5-min. increments) And Auto Ramp|
|VPAP Weight||2.75 lbs (44 oz)|
|Wireless Module||YES (Included)|
|Sound Level||27 dBA to 34.6 dBA|
|Filters||Disposible Polyester fiber|
|Data SD Card||365 days summary data, 30 days detailed data(graphs), and 7 days high resolution flow data detailed data|
|Data on the device||Visible via the user interface, and AirVIew|
|Power Supply Unit||90W|
|Typical Power Consumption||53W|
|Peak Power Consumption||104 W|
|Operating Temperature Range||+41F to +95F / 5 Degrees Celsius to 35 Degrees Celsius|
|Air Filter||Polyester Non-Woven Fiber|
|Operating Pressure Range||3 to 25 cm H2O|
|Maximum Supplemental Oxygen Flow||Maximum Supplemental Oxygen Flow|
Q. What is a BiPAP device used for?
A. A BiPAP device is primarily used in sleep apnea treatment, respiratory conditions, and lung disease.
Q. Is ResMed AirCurve 10 VAuto noisy?
A. No, the sound output of the AurCurve 10 is 27 dBa, which makes it very quiet and sleep-friendly.