ResMed AirCurve 10 S BiPAP Device
(Free EU/UK Shipping)
One of the most innovative BiLevel machines on the market, the AirCurve 10 series is carefully engineered to hold the airway open while maintaining a fixed pressure support throughout the night. The new AirCurve 10 series comes with a full range of Bi-Level auto-adjusting features and the patented Easy Breathe and AutoSet technologies for unmatched patient comfort and treatment efficiency. This BiPAP delivers better pressure support and easier compliance than any other competitive device on the market.
ResMed AirCurve 10 S BiPAP Device for Sleep Apnea
A state-of-the-art design with intuitive technology and advanced comfort settings, the ResMed AirCurve 10 S BiLevel device is a must-have machine if you are after the best equipment for sleep apnea treatment at home. The AirCurve 10 comes with an integrated humidifier that provides warm air and moisture during the night. A superior version to the previous models, the AirCurve 10 S comes packed with some serious BiLevel power, delivering a dedicated pressure for inhalation and one for exhalation.
The AirCurve 10 S is the best choice if you are looking to easily adjust your sleep apnea therapy on a continuous fixed pressure BiPAP device. Engineered to provide extra pressure support with two separate adjustable pressure levels, the AirCurve S is the most popular BiPAP among patients that find it difficult to fall asleep against a continuous air pressure coming from a standard CPAP device.
Better comfort is guaranteed,
just like the other best-selling BiPAPs in Resmed’s lineup the AirCurve 10 S is tailored to the constantly changing needs and preferences of patients with respiratory problems.
Last but not least, setting up the device is a breeze!
- Adjusts the baseline pressure to keep the airway open;
- Maintains fixed pressure support;
- Ensures the lowest pressure necessary;
- Integrated humidifier;
- Built-in wireless communications;
- Features the comfort of both the proven AutoSet;
- Advanced algorithm with Easy-Breathe waveform;
- Optimizes to treat obstructive sleep apnea (OSA);
- Greater pressure support compared to competitive devices.
ResMed’s Easy-Breathe pressure waveform mimics the wave shape of normal breathing while replicating it for your breathing comfort.
The AirCurve 10 BiLevel device comes with the new HumidAir™ heated humidifier in one easy-to-use system. When used with the ClimateLineAir heated tube, the AirCurve 10 S automatically delivers the best possible temperature and humidity for your therapy experience.
- Continuous leak management for constant delivery of optimal therapy pressure, simultaneously maintaining patient-device synchrony;
- Fully compatible with up to 15 L/min of supplemental oxygen in S and CPAP mode and 4 L/min in VAuto mode;
- Consistent humidification throughout the night. Built-in HumidAir™ humidifier and optional ClimateLineAir™ heated tube with Climate Control technology deliver the best combination of comfort and efficiency;
- Quiet operation for a peaceful, vibration-free environment for you and your bed partner, thanks to Easy-Breathe motor;
- Integrated ambient light sensor auto-adjusts to the brightness of your room. This way the back screen light won’t disrupt your bed partner if you need to get up during the night as the light turns off automatically allowing you to go back to sleep without disturbance.
In the box:
- AirCurve 10 S BiPAP device
- HumidAir integrated humidifier
- Water tub
- Air tubing
- Power supply unit
- Travel bag
- SD card (already inserted)
- Optional ClimateLine Air heated tube
2-Year Manufacturers Warranty.
|CPAP (continuous positive Airway pressure)||Yes|
|Vsync leak management||Yes|
|Trigger and Cycle||No|
|Climate Control Auto||Yes|
|Vsync leak management||Yes|
|Built-in wireless connectivity||Yes|
|Pressure Range||3 to 25 cm H2O|
|Ramp Time||0 to 30 min. (5-min. increments) And Auto Ramp|
|VPAP Weight||2.75 lbs (44 oz)|
|Wireless Module||YES (Included)|
|Sound Level||27 dBA to 34.6 dBA|
|Filters||Disposible Polyester fiber|
|Data SD Card||365 days summary data, 30 days detailed data(graphs), and 7 days high resolution flow data detailed data|
|Data on the device||Visible via the user interface, and AirVIew|
|Power Supply Unit||90W|
|Typical Power Consumption||53W|
|Peak Power Consumption||104 W|
|Operating Temperature Range||+41F to +95F / 5 Degrees Celsius to 35 Degrees Celsius|
|Air Filter||Polyester Non-Woven Fiber|
|Operating Pressure Range||3 to 25 cm H2O|
|Maximum Supplemental Oxygen Flow||Maximum Supplemental Oxygen Flow|
Q. What is a BiPAP device used for?
A. A BiPAP device is primarily used in sleep apnea treatment, respiratory conditions, and lung disease.
Q. Is ResMed AirCurve 10 VAuto noisy?
A. No, the sound output of the AurCurve 10 is 27 dBa, which makes it very quiet and sleep-friendly.
Q. What is the difference between AirCurve 10 S and AirCurve 10 ST?
A. The ResMed AirCurve 10 S model is an advanced-feature Bi-Level device with a spontaneous (S) mode of operation, while the ST mode stands for spontaneous-timed mode of operation. Both of the models are exceptionally effective at treating sleep apnea symptoms.