RESmart GII BPAP System Y-30T with iVAPS
The RESmart GII Y series comes with intelligent technology delivering automatic ventilation for patients with OSA and/or lung insufficiency.
Featuring the best in the GII BPAP line, the Y series is built to adjust pressure automatically to git the particular patient needs and provide a better synchronization.
(CPAP, S, T, S/T, 30 hPa targeted tidal volume)
- Real time monitoring: Tidal Volume (Vt), Respiratory rate (Res Rate), Minute ventilation (Min Vent), Leakage (Leak);
- Quick and easy operation;
- Innovative tracking technology ensures accurate and comfortable therapy;
- Unique sensitivity settings offer comfortable individual therapy;
- Auto on/Auto off function;
- Power off alert;
- Tube & mask disconnected alert;
- Automatic leakage and altitude compensation.
BMC BPAP System Y-30T
The RESmart GII Y systems are auto bi-level solutions for patients with respiratory insufficiency. An intelligent technology, featured in the RESmart GII Y/U series, it delivers automatic solution for patients with OSA and/or respiratory insufficiency. Aligned with same platform as RESmart GII BPAP System, Y series adapt pressure automatically to patient’s needs and provide a better synchronization.
Made 3B Medical to maximize patient-device synchrony. The GII BPAP system tracks events on a breath-by-breath basis to ensure ultra-precise amount of bi-level pressure while guaranteeing patient comfort throughout the night.
Featuring the best in the GII BPAP line, the Y series is built to adjust pressure automatically to fit the particular patient needs and provide a better synchronization.
(CPAP, S, T, S/T, 30 hPa targeted tidal volume)
- Pressure support automatically adjusts according to target volume as to improve hypoventilation;
- Real time monitoring includes pressure, flow, minute ventilation (MV), tidal volume, oxygen saturation*(SpO 2 ) and pulse*.
Advanced leakage compensation promises adequate volume support. Ti Control, I/E Sense and Rise time guarantee better ventilation synchronization.
- GPRS/Wi-Fi Kit;
- BMC+ iCode App;
- The BMC offers a range of options for sharing results with your Physician or CPAP Provider;
- SD Card download to PC software;
- SD upload to web portal – https://www.icodeconnect.com/quick/info;
- iCode by phone. The patient can read a code on the CPAP screen which when entered into the desktop or icodeconnect web portal gives accurate compliance data for the Physician or CPAP provider.
ECO Smart Technology
The ECO Smart heating system boasts an innovative dual water chamber design providing optimum humidity and temperature during therapy. ECO Smart delivers the optimized humidity level through the heating chamber, while ensuring real time compensation and water quantity control throughout the night. This smart technology will also help you keep the water bills low thanks to its high efficiency rating.
3.5-inch Color LCD Display
The LCD color display of the RESmart GII shows real-time pressure and flow wave data.
Easy data access whenever you need it
With RESmart GII and it’s built-in iCode and SD card records you can viewed and evaluate your sleep apnea treatment using the RESmart PC software or BMC+ iCode smart phone App
Ti Min/Ti Max Ensure inspiration time
Ti Min/Ti Max feature for more effective treatment compared to other competitive bi-level devices of the same class.
- Compliance Data is encoded by QR code;
- Google play and APP store apps are available;
- Dynamic parameters adjustment;
- Multiple data retrieval (SD Card/ iCode II/ WiFi).
2-Year Manufacturers Warranty.
BMC Gii Y30 T Bpap
170 × 196 × 118 mm
290 × 196 × 134 mm (with humidifier)
< 1.5 kg
< 2.5 kg (with humidifier)
AC Power Consumption:
100 – 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz, 2.0 A max
Type of Protection Against Electric Shock:
Class II Equipment
Degree of Protection Against Electric Shock:
Type BF Applied Part
Cpap,S,ST & T
Off / 150 ml to 1500 ml
Sound Pressure Level:
IPAP – 4.0 ~ 30.0 cm H2O in 0.5 cm H2O increments
EPAP – 4.0 ~ 25.0 cm H2O in 0.5 cm H2O increments
CPAP Mode – 4.0 ~ 20.0 cm H2O
Under single fault conditions:
,≤ 30 cm H2O for CPAP mode
≤ 40 cm H2O for the rest modes
Q. What is a BiPAP device used for?
A. A BiPAP device is primarily used in sleep apnea treatment, respiratory conditions, and lung disease.
Q. Where are RESmart devices manufactured?
A. The RESmart CPAP and BiPAP devices by BMC Medical are manufactured in China. Headquartered in Beijing, China, BMC Meical is the leader in the development of home respiratory care devices in China.
Q. What are the main benefits of using a mid-range RESmart CPAP device instead of a higher-range model?
A. The RESmart respiratory care devices such as the GII are often preferred by customers looking for reliability, quiet operation and simplicity of settings – all without breaking the bank.
Q. Does the RESmart GII BiPAP come with documentation in languages other than English?
A. Yes. You can download the documentation in a language other than English from the BMC website.