ResMed AirFit F30i Full Face Мask
The AirFit F30i is pure innovation. This oronasal CPAP mask features a connection to the air tube above the head. This gives you the necessary freedom to comfortably change your position during sleep. The AirFit F30i also features Resmed’s UltraCompact pillow that lies under your nose and not above it. This creative design prevents patient discomfort and red spots on the top of your nose in the morning.
- A minimal-contact full face mask;
- Keeps air tubing out of sight and out of your way;
- A mask that gives you the freedom to comfortably switch positions and sleep the way you want;
- Ideal if you breathe through your mouth during sleep;
- Ideal if you like to sleep in different positions;
- Ideal if you don’t want to feel claustrophobic.
The new face of freedom is already here. AirFit F30i is a pure innovation — an oronasal CPAP mask with a connection to the air tube above the head to give you the necessary freedom to comfortably change your position during sleep. The AirFit F30i features an intelligently designed UltraCompact pillow that lies under your nose, not above it. This creative design helps prevent discomfort and red spots on the top of your nose in the morning.
AirFit F30i Product Highlights
- Top-of-head connection keeps air tubing out of the way for more freedom
- UltraCompact cushion rests under the nose to help prevent irritation and red marks
- Preferred by both CPAP users and sleep professionals to DreamWear™ full face 1 23
- Magnetic clips mean two simple snaps and your mask is on or off
- Quick-release elbow allows you to get up at night and disconnect without removing the mask
Freedom and reliability in one mask
AirFit F30i features a top-of-head air tube connection that gives you the freedom to comfortably switch sleep positions. And its UltraCompact mask cushion rests under your nose rather than over it, which helps prevent next-day discomfort on the top of your nose. It’s also a mask you can count on: full face mask users gave it 4 out of 5 stars in the key categories of overall comfort and seal.
How do I clean my mask and how often should I clean it?
You should clean the cushion daily. The headgear, frame and elbow only require weekly cleaning. Facial oil and dirt can easily build up on your mask parts when they’re not cleaned properly, which can lead to skin irritation. The good news? Cleaning your mask doesn’t take long, so working it into your morning routine should be a breeze.
HOW TO CLEAN YOUR MASK:
Time it takes: 5 minutes
Supplies you’ll need to clean your mask:
- Sink or tub
- Warm, drinking-quality water (86°F / 30°C)
- Mild or hypoallergenic soap, or baby shampoo
Step-by-step cleaning tips:
- Unplug your CPAP machine from the power source and disconnect your mask/tubing from your machine.
- Disassemble your mask:
- Unfasten the tabs on the upper headgear straps and pull them away from the frame.
- Squeeze the side buttons on the elbow and pull the elbow out of the frame.
- Lift and unclip each of the lower headgear tabs out of the cushion.3. In the sink, clean your mask parts by gently rubbing (or using a soft-bristle brush) with warm, drinking-quality water and soap. Avoid harsh cleaning products and dish detergents.
4. Rinse again thoroughly with warm, drinking-quality water.
5. Place mask components on the towel and allow to air-dry away from direct sunlight.
Can I use an ozone device to clean my ResMed mask?
Use of ozone may discolor a ResMed mask during the ResMed limited warranty period and that will not be covered. Discoloration of ResMed masks is only covered during the limited warranty period if it occurs upon initial unpackaging.
How often should I replace mask parts and can I sign up for a replacement program?
It’s important to take regular care of your CPAP equipment – which can be affected by dirt, oils and residues from your skin. Poorly cleaned CPAP masks can cause discomfort and skin irritations. For help with when and how to replace your CPAP parts, contact your CPAP equipment store and ask if they have a replacement supply program that you can enroll in to get new parts on a consistent schedule. And download the replacement tip sheet to help keep you on track.
Why is the AirFit F30i mask cushion made from silicone material?
Most CPAP masks have silicone cushions because it’s a hypoallergenic material that’s soft, lightweight and allows for a stable, comfortable seal on your face while you’re sleeping. It’s important that you decide what’s most comfortable for you and your therapy when it comes to your mask cushion. If you experience skin irritation or are uncomfortable with your current mask, contact your CPAP equipment store to let them know.