ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet Auto CPAP (Card Only)
(Free EU/UK Shipping)
The new SD Card version of ResMed’s bestseller CPAP is here! Introducing the AirSense 10 AutoSet Card-To-Cloud (or C2C) version. This is the exact same Airsense 10 AutoSet machine millions of people all over the world use every night to treat their Sleep Apnea, but at a lower price and with the only difference that ResMed has deliberately not included the internet function that pairs the unit to the MyAir mobile app. Don’t worry, though — you can still read the sleep data and even send it to your doctor if you wish by downloading the card included with the AutoSet 10 C2C!
Please note: The AirSense 10 CTC (Card Only) device is not compatible with the ResMed MyAir App. However, your data can be downloaded and sent to your doctor if necessary from the SD card.
HumidAir Humidifier available here.
ClimateLineAir Heated Tube available here.
Medistrom Pilot-24 Lite Portable Battery available here.
Available until stock lasts.
What’s in the box:
- AirSense 10 AutoSet (C2C) Auto CPAP Device;
- 15mm Slim Line Tubing;
- Preinstalled SD Card;
- SD Card Envelope for Transporting Your Card to and From the Doctor’s Office;
- Power Supply
- Power Cord;
- Preinstalled Standard Air Filter;
- Plastic Filter Cover;
- Transport bag;
- 90-Degree Hose Elbow;
- User Manual.
ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet CPAP Machine 2022 (Card Only Version)
The ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet is one of the most well-loved CPAP machines to date and is the quietest CPAP on the market. Unfortunately, due to a shortage of semiconductor chips needed to produce the cellular modem that gives the device wireless capabilities, the original AirSense 10 model has been in short supply.
In order to meet growing Sleep Apnea market and customer needs, ResMed has introduced the brand new SD card version of the bestselling AirSense 10 machine. Also called a C2C version (Card to Cloud) the AirSense 10 SD Card CPAP machine is the exact same AirSense 10 model we all love so much!
AirSense 10 AutoSet Card Only (C2C) features:
- Ultra-Quiet ResMed AutoSet CPAP Machine (26 dBs);
- FAA Approved and Travel-Friendly;
- Comfort Features: SmartStart, AutoRamp, Mask Fit, and Climate Control;
- Automatic Pressure Adjustments;
- AutoSet Response with Standard or Soft options;
- Built-In Heated Humidifier (sold separately);
- Intuitive Color LCD Screen.
The AirSense 10 AutoSet Card to Cloud is perfect for:
- Light sleepers;
- New CPAP users just beginning sleep apnea therapy;
- Experienced CPAP users looking for full-blown auto CPAP;
- Patients with allergies.
AutoSet C2C is still the Quietest CPAP machine to date (2022)
The ResMed AutoSet C2C (Card To Cloud) is still the quietest CPAP device currently on the market at only 26.6 dBA, beating even the brand new AirSense 11 CPAP!
The AirSense 10 Auto comes with an impressive array of a number of desirable features and the AirSense 10 Card-to-Cloud is no different in that regard. The same features and capabilities of the original AirSense 10 with the only difference being in the way the machine connects to MyAir. The newest version can be connected to the app via the included card. Previously this could be accomplished automatically through a built-in modem. Everything else in the ResMed AutoSet C2C is the same with the original model, which is now extremely hard to find due to production shortages.
The same AirSense 10 AutoSet features as before are here in the AutoSet C2C:
- The color LCD with an integrated light sensor;
- The SmartStart™ feature for automatic delivery of therapy air as soon as you put on the mask;
- The AutoRamp feature that waits until you fall asleep to ramp up to your prescribed pressure;
- Pressure relief feature that makes it easier to exhale against your therapy pressure;
- The C2C version also provides the option to choose from 9 different levels of humidification;
- The Automatic Climate Control for patients who use a ClimateLineAir Heated Hose.
Additional accessories for the AutoSet CTC (Card to Cloud):
If you’re looking to improve therapy comfort via adding additional humidification to your ResMed AutoSet CTC CPAP machine, then you’re looking for the HumidAir Humidifier and its best mate the ClimateLineAir Heated Tube.
If you intend to travel with AirSense 10 AutoSet C2C machine, then investing in a Medistrom Pilot-24 Lite Portable Battery is the best choice as it will allow you to continue your therapy on the go, without investing in a pricey Portable CPAP.
Tags: airsense 10 ctc, c2c, card to cloud, resmed autoset
Technical characteristics (C2S)
Technical characteristics (C2S)
- Ultra-Quiet Operation: YES
- Sound Level: 26.6 dBA
- Weight: 1.2 kg (2.75 lbs)
- Size: 25.4×11.6×14.9
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Auto Altitude Adjustment: YES
- Max Operating Altitude: 2590 m (8500 ft)
- Tracks Therapy Data: Via SD Card (Included)
- Battery Backup Available: YES
- Integrated Heated Humidifier: YES
- Ramp Feature: YES
- Auto Start/Stop: YES
- MyAir App: YES
- Easy-navigation LCD menu: YES
Very happy! –
Hi! First off, I really appreciate that you guys had the C2C version. It is much cheaper than the cloud Airsense 10 and does the same job for me. I used the money I saved with the c2c to purchase an n20 mask. Highly recommend this cpap store for offering the c2c and at a discount!
Happy with my purchase –
It is the same Airsense 11 but without the modem, which is not really a big deal for me as my doctor tracks my therapy when I send her the card data instead of it uploading to the Resmed cloud
Isabella Florin –
For me this is the best machine produced by ResMed. I tried the 11 but no. This one is quieter and I’ve never had any problems with it.
Upgraded from 9 to 10. Every penny is worth it. I get better sleep and tbh this one looks better as well :)))
Tomas E –
Had to replace my dreamstation which was recalled so I got the ResMed AirSense 10, as a friend suggested it. If I have to be honest I really loved my dreamstation and didn’t want to change it but I’m glad I did – this one is even better!1!
great people at cpapeuropa thank yo for helping me find the best machine with the budget i had.