ResVent RS300 Ventilator
iHope series is new state of art design in critical care ventilation industries from resvent. With unique turbine driven technology, using and maintaining become to more accessible in your daily work. Compact and performing design can maximize your confidence throughout hospital. From ER to sub-acute ward, from ICU to pneumology department, iHope is delivering the versatile performance at all time.
Ventilator is one of the most headache bringing medical equipment in hospital. Hard to use, hard to maintenance, and deprive the attentions from the clinician, which should be given to patients, instead of equipment. But it does not have to be. iHope series critical care ventilator is designed with user friendly UI, advanced features and thoughtful visual guidance work flow management, bringing you a real brilliant experience during daily work.
- Wall gas independent system
- Performing in NIV and IV
- Adult, pediatric and neonatal ventilation
- More than 8h battery back up
- Smart lung protection & weaning kits
ResVent iHope RS300 Ventilator
- Invasive / Non-Invasive ventilation
- Suitable for adults, children and newborn
- Full access to key patient data
- 6-hour battery life
- 360° visible alarm
- Collapsible touchscreen display
- Smart mouthpiece ventilation allows for fast and easy switching from mask to MPV – no change of circuit required